These cookies are delicious and simple. Just what you what first thing in the morning! Grab one on the way out the door for a quick fix. Great for the kids with slow releasing carbs for long lasting energy. Brought to you by JS Health.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 50g dark chocolate (70-85%)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add all ingredients, except dark chocolate, to a food processor and process until combined.
- Add 1 tbsp of mixture to a lined baking tray and flatten into cookie shape. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Top with a little piece of dark chocolate and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Cook in oven for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.